Why You Want to Be a Hosted Buyer at ViVE
Is ViVE’s Hosted Buyer Program right for you? What is it and why should you participate?
The Hosted Buyer Program at ViVE enables healthcare provider leaders to conveniently discover and evaluate new healthcare solutions they need. In the spirit of the ViVE event, the Hosted Buyer Program works by bringing the right people and products together… Through pre-scheduled appointments (onsite or online), healthcare provider leaders (Buyers) are introduced to solution providers (Hosts) who have the products and services the buyers are looking for.
- No appointments or matches are forced. Both the Buyer and the Host select who they want to meet with and schedule the conversations when they want to have them.
The user-friendly, online Matchmaking Platform opens Feb. 10. Buyers and Hosts can start scheduling meetings at any time. Meetings will be held during the ViVE Conference, March 6-9.
Benefits of the Hosted Buyer Program for CHIME, AEHIS, AEHIT, & AEHIA Members
You’re already planning to attend ViVE, why not secure these added benefits?
- Provider Members (and their team members!) can attend Spring Forum and ViVE with a complimentary Hosted Buyer registration.
- The acquisition of vendor services can be a time-consuming and tedious process. The Hosted Buyer Program streamlines the process of finding the services and products you need, maximizing your time at ViVE. What could be months’ worth of meetings are paired down into 15-minute conversations.
- Finding new technology and comparison shopping is easier, and Buyers select exactly the types of conversations they want to have.
- Buyers make connections that could last long into the future. These are introductory conversations that can be easily continued throughout the ViVE event and beyond!
What’s Expected of Buyers
The Hosted Buyer Program is truly a win/win/win for healthcare providers. Complimentary registration to the ViVE conference, meetings curated by YOU through an easy-to-use online platform, and access to the solutions you’ve been after—for a small 2-hour investment.
- Hosted Buyers commit to participating in a minimum of eight (8), 15-minute, one-on-one meetings with participating solution providers (only 2 hours of conversations!).
- To qualify, you must be responsible for purchasing, evaluating, or recommending digital health technologies or solutions for your organization
- Attend all scheduled meetings in person or virtually (through the Matchmaking Platform’s built-in video conferencing tool)
- Provide post-event feedback and ratings on each meeting
“ViVE is about making meaningful connections. Meeting the right people with the right solutions that benefit your organization and the industry is a vital foundation of this event. Having participated in this program previously with HLTH, I can attest that these brief but relevant conversations with select “matches’ are lively, refreshing and interesting.” Keith Fraidenburg, Executive Vice President & COO, CHIME
The Easy Part: Hosted Buyer Program
- Appointments can be scheduled onsite or online (if you are a digital attendee).
- If you originally register for onsite attendance and later transition to digital attendance, that’s okay. The program transfers too!
- Need help? ViVE provides concierge services to participants. We can help with introductions, selections, scheduling, and more.
- This is a fun, fresh opportunity for our CHIME, AEHIS, AEHIT, & AEHIA Members to connect with their choice of new or known service and product providers without limitations.
Apply to Become a Hosted Buyer Today!
To learn more about the ViVE Hosted Buyer Program or to apply to become a Hosted Buyer, click the button below.
RETURN TO CHIME MEDIA