Kirby Partners Launches 1-On-1 Executive Career Coaching To Help Job Seekers Get Hired Faster
June 26, 2020
Heathrow, FL – On July 1, 2020, Kirby Partners is launching a career coaching practice to help executives accelerate their job search.
Given today’s difficult job market, many executives are seeking help after being laid off or furloughed. Kirby Partners Career Coaching allows executives to work 1-on-1 with an experienced career coach to develop a plan to get noticed, ace their interviews and land a new job faster.
As a retained executive search firm, Kirby Partners has helped top healthcare organizations and companies hire exceptional leaders since 1989. The Kirby Partners’ approach to career coaching is based on over three decades of experience working directly with VPs of HR and other hiring authorities.
Executives working with a Kirby Partners Career Coach, benefit from their coaches’ “inside” knowledge of hiring and experience helping thousands of executives craft better resumes, improve their interviewing skills, and get hired.
“We’ve informally provided career coaching for years and job seekers have praised the candid, straight-forward guidance we’ve given them,” said Judy Kirby, President of Kirby Partners. “With our help, job seekers feel more confident in their job search approach, get more interviews, and feel prepared to interview well in any scenario, even on video. The timing for launching this service couldn’t be better, and we’re excited to offer job seekers personalized career guidance that should condense their job search timeline,” Kirby said.
Kirby Partners Career Coaches can help job seekers:
- Develop an expert-advised plan if they have recently lost their job
- Explore career options and identify their ideal next job
- Identify easy ways to improve their resume and online presence
- Articulate ways they can add value to employers
- Prepare for interviews with mock interviews and feedback sessions
- Negotiate a great compensation package
All coaching sessions are conducted virtually via conference call or video, and four different packages are offered:
- The “Quick Strategy Session” is a 60-minute session designed for job seekers to quickly get help with the areas they’re struggling with
- The “Resume Transformation” package helps job seekers overhaul their resume so it stands out and more effectively conveys the value they will bring to
- The “Fast Track Interview Prep” package includes a full interview preparation strategy session and a mock-interview to help job seekers perfect their interviewing
- The “Complete VIP Job Search” is a comprehensive package that includes everything in the other offerings along with cover letter and social media assistance, salary negotiation counseling, and 120 days of email access to a coach for complete job search
Each plan gives job seekers direct access to an expert career coach, with proven experience helping executives land jobs. Kirby Partners Career Coaching spaces will become available for purchase on June 26, 2020 at www.kirbypartners.com/executive-career-coaching. A limited number of coaching spaces are available each month and job seekers are encouraged to purchase early in the month to reserve their spot.
About Kirby Partners
Kirby Partners is a retained executive search firm, that places director-level and C-suite executives at healthcare systems, corporations, and consulting firms. Forbes named Kirby Partners one of “America’s Best Executive Search Firms” for three consecutive years. Under the leadership of Judy Kirby, Kirby Partners has successfully placed executives in both interim and full-time leadership positions across the United States since 1989. During this time, Judy and her team have helped thousands of executive job seekers optimize their resume, improve their interviewing skills, and employ strategies to land executive jobs. The Kirby Partners team regularly shares industry insights and career enhancing strategies at industry events including CHIME and HIMSS.
Related Link: www.kirbypartners.com/executive-career-coaching