Foundation Partner Virtual Education Series
May 17, 2023 | 1:00 – 2:00 PM ET
Current Economic Impacts Affecting Healthcare
Hear from a panel of CHIME Members sharing their strategies to address current economic impacts. The panel will share how their organizations are utilizing AI and automation in processes and workflows, managing services and staffing, and utilizing grants and tax credits.
As part of your CHIME Foundation membership, your organization has unlimited registrations to this valuable resource that is delivered by CHIME member faculty for our Foundation firm members to provide insight into the challenges our provider members face on a day-to-day basis and offer further connection opportunity between the Foundation partners and our CHIME provider members.
The Virtual Partner Education Series is a complimentary benefit to all Foundation Partners.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this program.
Previous Virtual Partner Education Sessions
- Economic Impacts Affecting Healthcare Click here to watch
- 2022 End-of-Year Reflections, New Year Insights Click to Watch Here
- CHIME Members’ Experience and the Benefits Realized https://youtu.be/AweMdJLw2aY
- Cybersecurity Concerns & Challenges in 2022 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGkJoD__8Y&feature=youtu.be
- End-of-Year Reflections and New Year Insights https://youtu.be/wczWPfKCJdU
- Provider & Foundation Flipside Perspectives https://youtu.be/ST5XOusJO10
- Building & Sustaining Strong Provider Partnerships https://youtu.be/HYoi-nlEZ2I
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Hits & Misses https://youtu.be/DvvkdB-8fBQ
- Interoperability: New Regs, New Rules https://youtu.be/J-rvQQc3MI10